Twilight 11.21.08

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another weird night for the books

so last night after dinner I was cleaning out some of my shelves (bc I needed a bigger box for my dave stuff and I was cleaning the other shelves also). anyway, I was looking over the books and I saw something sticking out of one of them and it was a not from my father. I can't even bare to think about what it says other wise I am going to start to cry right now. I put it there so I wouldn't have to think about it. But then I looked on the calendar and realized that the anniversary of his death is on saturday 3/12, and then I thought that it was no accident that I found it.

then my mom came home and she was conforting me. Then she got a phone call from the daughter of one of her doctors and found out that he passed away on Sunday (he had brain cancer), and she was very close with him.

So, after watching 24 and not really feeling the episode (except for the head butt and scenes from next week), and I was the only one who did NOT see Michelle coming (honey). I talked to oney for a while and I went to sleep.

I woke up at 6:45am crying bc I had this freaky ass dream that my cats had MS - and it was the saddest thing in the world. they couldn't hold there own heads up, and it was really upsetting.

Then I went to work and came home early bc the later patients canceled their appointments. I haven't been able to stop petting my cats and kissing them, but I can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home