Twilight 11.21.08

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bob Foster - un hello - adorable!!

I think that's his name. He was on conan last night (he's gonna be in that new movie hostage), he was telling this completely adorable story and he was sooo very cute!

I got this really old Michael Buble` CD and I think he was on a movie. I gotta check it out. it's called totally blonde. His hair is really big in it. While I was cleaning that shelf the other day I found like 10 Benchers (Grace After Meals and other prayer things) from Hana and Dave's Wedding. I was like what am I gonna do with all of those. I kept one and I plan on giving the rest to Shira. At least her family can use them.

SVU last night was AMAZING!!! I think they are really trying to pimp chris maloney so he can get a golden globe too. And Martin Short was so great at acting like a complete FREAK!! it was a really creapy episode. I highly enjoyed it.

So, Amy from Judging Amy is really pissing me off. Why can't she just be in a relationship, Especially when said relationship is with Hotman Adam Pasdar. She 's so dumb, it really fustrates me. He such a good man and he's been through so much and she's being stupid and selfish. She's in her 40's and CAN NOT get her shit together. UCH

I am not sure how I feel about American Dreams being put on Wednesday night. I don't know what NBC is trying to do other then killing one of there most original shows (a show that is not a L&O or a reality show). I'm not saying it's the best show - but look at NBC - it's falling apart, and then they put this up against LOST and Smallville!!!! Just STUPID!!! THIS IS TO ALL OF NBC - especially JEFF ZUCKER (if you are even still the pres): WHY would you put a half decent show up again the 2nd best (only cause 24 is the best) show on tv?!?! There is NOTHING but American Idol on Tuesday at 8pm and that would have been a good time or Thursday night when you are falling completely with the 18 - 34 audience bc of survivor and JOEY sucks!!! Put this on at least. But wedneday?!?! PPL. THINK!!! Maybe I'll just take over NBC!! (I just re-read the blog and I guess I do know how I feel about American Dreams being on WED.)

My kitties are really cute. the little minnie minnie poo poos.

THAT's ALL FOLKS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home