Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, March 21, 2005

I am upping the ante with hot Keifer pics (refer to Honey's blogger)


I know that I am repaeting a pic, but I cannot download another one, so I chose a really, really hot one from the past!! Posted by Hello

I had a good day yesterday. My brother came over yesterday (with Dana and Reilly), the cats met the dog again and they totally freaked out, but it they were very brave about the whole thing. Muffin swatted him and that was the end of that. The poor dog was terrified of them and it was funny. then I mushed with him and he put his head in my lap and it was really cute.

Today was a weird day. I woke up late and I was still tired, so I picked up my paycheck, went to the bank and took a nap. It was a good nap. I feel rested. My tax refund came today, which is cool. that means I don't have to worry about having money to get those DMB tix - if they ever confirm the place.

I am really excited to go see honey in April. I am counting down the days. I am more excited to see her, then the Muse concert!! Which I am totally Stoked about (wow that was so 80's)!!

I am looking forward to 24 tonight. My ass is hurting me, so I have to get off the computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home