Twilight 11.21.08

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Today was kinda sad

I went to my dad's gravesight, it was the 2nd anniversary of his death. I HATE cemetaries. I was glad that I went, I really wasn't in the mood. but I guess who would be, right? My mom went with me and that was good, I don't think I could handle going alone.

anyway, I got some deli for the family for dinner and that was good. No one really felt like cooking. I am watching LOTR:ROTK for like the millionth time. Last night I saw the other 2 films with full commentary by the cast and that was fun. I was also coloring in my fashion book and that was fun as well.

Muffin, the cat, Jumped into the full bathtub last night!!! She's got BALLS!! she was soaking wet. she's been getting into a lot of trouble lately. Arwin is as cute and good as a sweat pea.

So, I am going to that U2 concert with honey and I BETTER GET THAT GIRL TO AT LEAST TOUCH THE BONO!!! that's all I'm saying!!!! I am definetlay looking forward.

So, friday I get the weirdest message on my machine - it was from a very drunk Paulie(from the Keane concert) it was too funny.

I'm gonna finish watching LOTR and see what's on the tube tonight.

oh - Benno Foreman is a HOT MAN!!! and my mother is in love with vinny D. and I think that Cate Blanchett is my favorite actress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home