Twilight 11.21.08

Monday, April 11, 2005

Wonder Falls is Wonderful

Sunday was a good day for tv watching. I spent the whole day watching Wonder Falls. It is such a great show. when this show first aired it was on the same night as Joan of Arcadia and the same time slot. so the similair but very different topic was challenging for Fox. I taped it and wached it after Joan and often thought it was a superior show, but less man crying. I was sad that it went off the air, but so HAPPY that they put it on DVD with the shows that they didn't air. And I gotta tell ya, that it really is an awesome show!!!! Lee Pace is a hotty and so is Tyron Leitso, he totally looks like matthew fox. I watched all 13 episodes yesterday and it's good STUFF!!

Anyhoo - I got The Keane Tix today and I am very excited, and The killers tix were bought today and I think that the DMB tix are going through tonight. I better have gotten fucking awesome seats that's all I'm saying!!! I can not wait to start this concert season, and it starts this weekend with MUSE!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!! and I get to see HONEY!!!!

I think that's all for now. there's really nothing going on. The weather is gorgeous, and I got a nice relaxing pedicure today. I am also enjoying my new green watch, and the color that I got for my fingers and toes, wicked, matches nicely with my watch.

24 is new tonight and it's a good thing I need my fix of Kiefer. Man that guy is hot. I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home